[Foss4g2009] Creative Commons and Water Information - Presentation

Appleyard Baden Baden.Appleyard at derm.qld.gov.au
Wed Oct 28 23:04:58 EDT 2009

Hi Cameron,

Does your question concern the non-publication of the video..?

I have some concerns regarding my departments position on the videoing
of officers in the course of their work.  I have not been able to
determine that at this point, and its proving somewhat difficult with a
key staff member on leave.   So I think its best to get the presentation
up there.

Tony Boston has approved of his video being displayed, so that's ok.
But he doesn't work for my department.

I prefer the CC By licence because it permits the broadest possible
re-use.  (I wish OpenStreetMap was CC-BY rather than CC-SA!!!)

Kind regards,

_________________
Baden Appleyard
Principal Advisor
Government Information Licensing Framework
Spatial Information Group
Telephone: +61 7 340 55556
Facsimile:  +61 7 340 55567
Email: baden.appleyard at derm.qld.gov.au
http://www.nrw.qld.gov.au
http://www.gilf.gov.au

Department of Environment and Resource Management
144 Edward Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
GPO Box 1401, Brisbane QLD 4001