[Foss4g2009] Re: Arinex/FOSS4G organising committee meeting at 13:00 today

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:11:07 EDT 2009

A reminder that we have a FOSS4G organising committee meeting with
Arinex today at 13:00 Sydney time:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2009&month=9&day=1&hour=3&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=179&p3=195

Please join us if you can.

In this meeting we want to get everything out on the table regarding
what needs to be done in the lead up to the conference, and get a game
plan in place to make it happen.

We will be going over the Action list at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RcHU5MDE0Z3lienJkYlhlaE44SkFKZmc&hl=en_GB&pli=1

If you have any actions that you think need doing, please add them to
this list, ideally before the meeting.

Arinex: It would be good if you could copy any outstanding actions from
prior meetings onto this list.

Bruce has sent out details for the BOM teleconference line that we can
use to call into, (he sent to the private list). If you need a copy,
please ask Bruce of myself to send you the details.

If you can't make the meeting feel free to pass email questions to the
list, and we will raise them for you.