[Foss4g2009] AGM timing, again

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sat Sep 19 16:01:59 EDT 2009

I think it wise to keep 2 BOF sessions, at least for the international
participants, who will likely want to attend two different BOF sessions.

I also think that many of the locals will be at the conference to check
out the software and won't be as interested in the internal workings of
OSGeo.

So I'd be inclined to put the AGM on Friday evening. (International
people will still likely be in town, locals will be heading home).

However, I'd can be convinced to have the second BOF on Friday if others
push for it.

Tyler, Simon, your call.