[Foss4g2009] Re: Questions about FOSS4G

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sun Sep 20 20:16:04 EDT 2009

Hi Anthony,

Workshops are not covered by the full registration. The workshops are
extra. (Details at: http://2009.foss4g.org/registration/ )

Arinex and foss4g organising committee,
 From looking the link above, I can see why Anthony would be asking this
question. I suggest that we should be clearer in the way we describe
what is covered by "full" registration. Arinex, can you please suggest
improved wording for Shoaib to put onto the website.

Julia from Arinex (or Simon),
I think you had a pdf version of the program? Could you please forward
through to Anthony.