[Foss4g2010] Registration process is confusing

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 21:58:54 EST 2009

Hi Lorenzo,

Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
> Roald, thanks for your revision
> we are going to check how to make it better.

Thank you for looking into it. Since the deadline of 31 December (for
the very early birds) is getting very close, I'd like to get some
clarification on how to go through the registration process:

1) When I select the full package, do I or do I not select the workshop
for EUR 175 in the second step? (I want to follow a workshop)
2) If I do select the workshop, will the rate stay at EUR 360 or will be
be 360 + 175? Or only 175 (for the total) as shown below?

Instead of it being confusing, I think there might be something wrong
with the workflow of the registration (or with me of course ;-)).

Can you please either confirm that something is wrong and fix the
problem (and possibly extend the deadline) or explain what steps to take
for somebody that wants the full package, including a workshop (me)?

Thanks, Roald