[Foss4g2010] subscriptions

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Nov 25 10:36:53 EST 2009

So is the conference-only price 130E (290E full - 160E workshops
only)? These look really low. How have they been chosen? The students
price looks low enough that we're actually subsidizing them: the cost
of their food + tshirts/bags + other per-person costs would exceed
their price. The workshops price should reflect the entire cost of the
workshops day plus a healthy profit -- workshops are greatly in
demand, price them accordingly.

P.