[Foss4g2010] workshops

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Nov 25 14:24:17 EST 2009

I'll come out against this. The labs were very heavily attended in
2009. I'd suggest, however, making "labs" be simply long-form
technical talks. BYO laptop if the presenters wish, but no computers
set up. That way all that is required is the room and the organizers
don't have to deal w/ any extra pain.

P.