[Foss4g2010] Re: Help for and from your project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:04:19 EDT 2010

Tyler, this is a very good marketing email.

It has the core elements of "what is in it for me", and then "easy steps
to follow" to achieve the goal.

foss4g2010, I suggest adding it to your press release wiki. It will be
the sort of email future conferences will want to copy and repeat.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally