[Foss4g2010] Presentation Close

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:34:47 EDT 2010

Lluis,
I think that you have a OSGeo Web Client review (from Arnulf), and an
OSGeo Database review (from Karsten Vennemann), and the OSGeo LiveDVD
lightening review (from me), and the WMS Shootout.

The only key comparison I'm concerned has not been submitted is an OSGeo
Desktop Review. Do you know if one has been submitted?
If not, I'm prepared to coordinate and collate such a review. I can
submit a presentation by the end of the weekend if required.