[Foss4g2010] Review/change reservation seems impossible

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Tue Apr 27 17:46:43 EDT 2010

Hi Lluís and list,

Thank you for forwarding my email to Grupo Pacifico. Below you'll find a
snippet of their reply. This might help others that have run into the
same issue:

    Regarding your registration, we inform you that this application is no longer available to check your registration details as it was not possible to add services. The IT department is working on an alternative but as of today, please, find attached your confirmation voucher with your registration details.

Regards,

Roald