[Foss4g2010] Re: Starting preparation for technology comparison presentations

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:41:05 EDT 2010

Although we had this discussion already, I happy to repeat myself :)

I think 30 mins is great: one slot 3 talks, 1.5h, that's easy to
remember. To the length itself: I've used it as 20mins presentation + 5
mins discussions + 5 mins for people to change rooms. Especially in the
conference centre in Sydney those 5 mins to change the room
were/would've been great as some rooms where downstairs.

And indeed a lot of people did change rooms during the slots.

Cheers,
  Volker.