[Foss4g2010] Getting ready to burn OSGeo-Live for FOSS4G 2010

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:42:05 EDT 2010

Lorenzo,
We are scheduled to send OSGeo-Live DVD to be burned in 1 week.
So we need to make some decisions about the final delivery:

1. Are we going to deliver a DVD or USB? (I personally think we have
left our run too late for the USB as we have not done any major testing
for it)

2. Does the FOSS4G Organising Committee want to burn the DVD, or would
you like LISAsoft to coordinate that and bill you? (We have a couple of
other conferences also interested, so we could burn them at the same
time and hopefully get a discount, which will probably cover the extra
cost of posting over to Spain)

Lorenzo,
Can you please get back to me with a decision on this, ideally within a
day or two, but definitely by COB Thursday 4 August.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director

Think Globally, Fix Locally