[Foss4g2010] Presentation Facilities

Lorenzo Becchi lbecchi at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 27 16:59:50 EDT 2010

we should grant all the facilities you are listing and something more.
I'll be there visiting the center to test them all and will report.

I've asked to put OpenOffice and Powerpoint, VLC (for any kind of video),
Firefox.
The OS will be Windows Something ® (I've always had problem to remember
those names).

The slides would better be given to the desk in the morning and the IT
technitian will copy them on the right room. Anyway we'll always have a last
minute chance to use a pendrive.

there will be a cable Internet connection for each room.

any last minute special request (that makes sense)?

Lorenzo