[Foss4g2010] benchmark slot in program

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:16:42 EDT 2010

It is worth noting that the foss4g organising committee were
oversubscribed for presentations to the tune of ~ 3:1.

Yes, the committee could prevent 17 presentations from competing against
the shoot out, but that would mean 17 less presentations.

It is a tough call, with no easy answer, and I fully understand why the
organising committee have decided upon this decision in the program.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254