[Foss4g2010] Schedule?

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:25:51 EST 2010

Paul,

> Is there a rough outline of the schedule online somewhere?

Conference is -roughly- September 6-9 2010. Please tell your loved ones. :)

Quoting Press Release 3, made public 15 January 2010 [1]:

"Half-day workshops (3 hours) will be held in computer rooms on
September 6 (afternoon session) and 7 (morning session)"

And:

"6-7 Sep 2010, FOSS4G Workshops
7-9 Sep 2010, FOSS4G Presentations and Tutorials
10 Sep 2010, FOSS4G Code Sprint "

I'm sorry if this wasn't stated more clearly.

Really, I don't see how having set all workshops on monday 6 would
have supposed any benefit for your travel plans, as conference
activities would have started closer to your family vacation, right?
Anyway, I've assigned PostGIS workshop on monday afternoon 15-18h. If
you can't manage to attend in this time slot, please tell ASAP.

Best regards,

Oscar.

PS. Note that this humble volunteer, and some others, may not even
dream about making any planned vacation this summer, all for the
cause.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Press_Release_3#FOSS4G_2010_Highlights