[Foss4g2010] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] do you already feel as an ambassador for FOSS4G?!?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 04:06:29 EDT 2010

Lorenzo,
Yes, I agree, good marketing is hugely valuable for the conference, and
would benefit greatly from a dedicated volunteer's attentention.

For a title, maybe "FOSS4G Press Secretary", in a similar vein to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Press_Secretary

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager