[Foss4g2010] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] your project at FOSS4G!

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:02:21 EDT 2010

Lorenzo,
Re foss4g sending too many press releases:

This is really good feedback and something that we should collect in our
FOSS4G 2009 Lessons Learned. (I was the person writing the press
releases, and would appreciate rather than be offended by by any
constructive feedback, especially if accompanied by recommendations).

What would be great is if you could include comments or summary of
comments from the people you talked with.

--
Re collating Community Releases:
* I did try to distinguish between major and minor releases, a minor

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally