[Foss4g2011] Group rate for reservations in Sheraton Denver Downtown

James Sakamoto jsakamoto at gita.org
Fri Aug 5 09:36:04 EDT 2011

Hi Roald,

Yes, if you book via the FOSS4G web site, you will receive Internet for free.  The FOSS4G committee negotiated a special rate which includes free Internet.  You must book through the FOSS4G website (not directly through the Sheraton site) to receive the room rate and free Internet.

We look forward to seeing you next month!

James