[Foss4g2011] Group rate for reservations in Sheraton Denver Downtown

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 5 12:43:33 EDT 2011

Just for the benefit of others on the list... if you try to book too far outside of the "normal" conference dates it might throw you the "fully committed" error - in that case you can just phone in the reservation (or discuss with James of course).

Also, if you're doing group reservations, consider their executive suites (I think that's the name) with two queen beds and a really nice separate seating area - sofa, chairs, etc.  I think it was only ~$10 more than the regular rooms.  Hope I'm remembering correctly, but it sounded like a good deal when I spoke to them.  They were going to add a few of those rooms to our room block too - but if they haven't, you'd have to phone in (or work through James).

Best wishes,
Tyler