[Foss4g2012] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2012 web site

=?GB2312?B?0Ny94A==?= xiongjie666 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:22:38 EST 2012

Hello, Martin and aka,

The website of FOSS4G 2012 is on a test run right now. We are consistently
updating information to the website. The confusing and wrong information
would be revised soon.
We are really sorry for the confusion that caused.

Best wishes,

Susan

ÔÚ 2012Äê2ÔÂ24ÈÕ ÉÏÎç12:06£¬Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>дµÀ£º