[Foss4g2012] [Board] Putting the focus back in

Zhengfan Lin public.t.lin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:35:03 PDT 2012

Hi, Barend Köbben

Thanks for your post. I've updated the
wiki<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2012_To-Do_List#FOSS4G_2012_Beijing_Website>.
I'll talk with the LOC about those issues this Tuesday if possible.

The registration and submitting management system should be reusable and I
personally don't see the point of re-inventing the wheel. Can any of the
previous LOCs share their work to save the Beijing team (which seems to be
experiencing lots of technical difficulties) some valuable time ?

- Zheng-Fan LIN / Tanner