[Foss4g2012] deadlines

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Tue May 29 04:18:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

Some remarks on the registration and submission part of the site:

-It is VERY confusing to have to click on the webpage banner to reach the
registration, and not have any link to this on the actual registration
page or menu. We are not clair-voyants...!

-Also, I can register (and have to pay) for workshops, but there is no
information whatsoever on what workshops are (will be) available. In the
program page it says "there are 24 workshops to choose from, which are
listed below", but that is not the case.

-in the user account registration, if I choose the "inform" checkmark, I
get a list in Chinese.

- if I want to send in an abstract I can choose between "technical
abstract", "academic abstract" and "academic full paper". But the
differences between the last two are explained nowhere and there is no
information on things like length, format, review process, dates,
etcetera...

Yours,
Barend