[Foss4g2013] Posted a presentation abstract, but no reply...

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Apr 12 02:27:58 PDT 2013

The same here,
what if my submission fails for some reason but none know it? When I will
discover it?
This should have been taken into account...
at least after clicking the submit button I would expect a success message
coming up.

Maxi

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Jo Cook <jocook at astuntechnology.com>wrote:

> Hi Luca,
>
> The submission system doesn't send automated confirmation emails, we send
> them once a week, but I've cc'd Rollo and Claire, who are looking after the
> system so they will be able to confirm everything is ok.
>
> Jo
> On 12 Apr 2013 09:19, "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandini at unimelb.edu.au>
> wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> a silly question perhasp, but we are close to the deadline and I'd rather
>> be safe than sorry: I expected an automated reply to the submission of my
>> abstract today, but I haven't received one so far... does anyone knows how
>> I can get feedback on the actual submission of said abstract ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Luca Morandini
>> Data Architect - AURIN project
>> Department of Computing and Information Systems
>> University of Melbourne
>> Tel. +61 03 903 58 380
>> Skype: lmorandini

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Dipartimento ambiente costruszione e design

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14****

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09****

massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch