[Foss4g2013] FOSS4G presentation - received

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Tue Apr 16 03:47:39 PDT 2013

Yup, I didn't get a confirmation email either despite getting a webpage
saying I would. However the voting is now open and it appears mine is on
the list; you can confirm yours too by looking on there.

Also, I'm quite surprised there wasn't an announcement on this list telling
people the voting/reviewing was open (or maybe I just missed it).
For the record, its here:
http://community-review.foss4g.org/

Jonathan

_
>> Jeroen Ticheler
>> GeoCat bv
>> Veenderweg 13
>> 6721 WD Bennekom
>> Tel: +31 (0)6 81286572
>> http://geocat.net
>>
>> Op 12 apr. 2013 om 18:24 heeft Rollo Home <
>> Rollo.Home at ordnancesurvey.co.uk> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>>  *Please note, this is a batch email sent to multiple recipients. *
>>
>> *Thank you for submitting a presentation for FOSS4G 2013.  We will let
>> you know if you have been successful with your application during the first
>> half of May.*
>>
>> *If you have any questions, please let me know.*****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Regards ****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> *Rollo Home (FOSS4G’13 Local Organising Committee member)*
>>
>> *Senior Product Manager, 3D*, *Ordnance Survey* ****
>>
>> L1F2RBD12, Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON, United Kingdom, SO16 0AS ****
>>
>> +44 (0)23 8005 5602|+44 (0)7766 924 761|www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk|
>> rollo.home at ordnancesurvey.co.uk****
>>
>> *Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
>> email*****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.
>>
>> Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.
>>
>> Thank you for your cooperation.
>>
>> Ordnance Survey
>> Adanac Drive
>> Southampton SO16 0AS
>> Tel: 08456 050505http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk

> --
> Camptocamp SA
> Tom PAYNE
> PSE A
> CH-1015 Lausanne
>
> +41 21 619 10 13 (direct)
> +41 21 619 10 10 (centrale)
> +41 21 619 10 00 (fax)

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.