[Foss4g2013] Fwd: FOSS4G Community Presentation Review

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Apr 16 06:09:04 PDT 2013

Folks,
first off thanks for the hard work so far and good luck with compiling
a good program from this pretty good set of submissions.

Just checked whether "my" submissions are there. They are but one is
strangely mangled. The title is "An introduction to Open Source
Geospatial" and it starts in mid sentence with "ngs". That is the end
of "The first part of this presentation details the inner worki...".
Maybe this is a unique problem of this submission, then just forget
it. Just wanted to let you know.

Another presentation that looks a bit cut off is titled "The Met
Office Open Data journey". Not sure whether that was all that was
submitted. I know Clare really has a story to tell (saw her present at
the last AGI conference) and it would be a pity if this presentation
would not get in just because of a technical glitch on our side.

Other than that everything looks pretty good, so probably both above
caused by user errors.

Cheers,
Arnulf