[Foss4g2013] Fwd: Quick questions on hotels and attendance.

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Wed Aug 21 12:21:32 PDT 2013

I sent this to Steve, but really, there's no reason I shouldn't have just sent to the list, especially since he seems to be on holiday.

Anyone have any insights to my questions?

One additional question:

You guys seem to have done a great job in getting sponsors. Any lessons we could take away on what you're doing right?

Darrell

Begin forwarded message: