[Foss4g2013] (no subject)

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Wed Aug 28 07:03:40 PDT 2013

Hi List,
Following on from my email in June, I was wondering if there was a policy
on what would happen with un-used credits for workshops? The one I wanted
on Wednesday PM was booked up by the time I tried booking and while more
spaces were found on other ones, they're not of interest to me.
As such I have two space credits.

I've tried getting a partial refund, but apparently it's too late now
(cancellation policy) despite first expressing this on June 20th.

Claire suggested that I hope for a no-show, but that seems a little
optimistic. At this point I'd be happy to just cancel the second workshop
day entirely and do the GeoHack thing instead.

What's the policy on this? Is there no flexibility in the cancellation
policy, especially given I originally raised this 3 months before the
event? It's not my money, but that doesn't mean I want to throw it away.

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and