[Foss4g2013] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Call for Presentations and Workshops now open.

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Mon Feb 11 07:47:53 PST 2013

Cameron, good suggestion. In Denver we made it a requirement of submitting
a paper that you agreed that the presentation could be published by OSGeo,
and I think this is a reasonable thing to do. I'm not too inclined to let
people choose their own license, that seems to me to add a lot of
administrative overhead. Just have one set of terms for everyone.

Cheers,
    Peter.