[Foss4g2013] SOTM 2013

stuart lester stulester at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:17:32 PST 2013

Hi all,

I had a message from Jeremy Morley and Mark Illife about trying to meet up
to thrash out how we can work together and cover the gap in particular
between the events.

We have only just had  the kick off meeting post successful bid. The
mailing group is set up here  team at stateofthemap.org

I personally am keen on working together and I have raised it with the rest
of the organising team. We have some initial plans to follow up on,
especially with regards to sponsorship, PR, etc. The venue is already
reserved and that needs to be finalised.

I shall drop a message to the main members of the local group with a view
to arranging a meeting.

Cheers,

Stuart