[Foss4g2013] Maptember

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Mar 6 00:08:54 PST 2013

Hi Barry and Steven,

Looks good. Currently we are still working out details, but are
planning to have a website and some more info. We are looking into
inviting some of our partners and making it a bit bigger than just HOT
as well.

Not really something I can help organize very much beyond the HOT
House, but maybe some of the other local HOT members would be able to
assist.

Best,

-Kate