[Foss4g2013] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham Update

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri May 10 23:23:20 PDT 2013

Dear all,
my personal opinion (that may count nothing but maybe could help for the
future):

1- I would expect a personal message with reason for not been selected:
because one reason must exist otherwise it would have been selected
2- I would like to know the evaluation criteria (all the points that have
been evaluated), and if they were not in place for this selection (and they
should be in my opinion) I would expect for next conferences to know how a
workshop is going to be evaluated (transparency!!)
3- I see key OSGeo projects missing from training (GRASS and GeoNetwork as
an example): maybe you should reserve some slots for OSGeo Projects, some
for Sponsors, and some for new projects

Best wishes,
Maxi