[Foss4g2013] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham Update

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Mon May 13 02:55:07 PDT 2013

On 11.05.2013 11:44, María Arias de Reyna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Massimiliano Cannata
> <massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch> wrote:
>> 3- I see key OSGeo projects missing from training (GRASS and GeoNetwork as
>> an example): maybe you should reserve some slots for OSGeo Projects, some
>> for Sponsors, and some for new projects
>
> IMHO (as an anonymous person), having at least one slot for each OSGeo
> project is a good idea. After all, it is an OSGeo conference.

...we had this very same discussion and this very same proposal on this
very same list.... Oh, wait, that's not true, the list is new.

But yes, it would be nice to have every (interested and capacitated)
OSGeo project make a workshop at the global event. If there are too
many, select in the order they were submitted? Or have a biiiig,
contentious discussion.

Cheers,
Arnulf

> Regards,
> María.

Arnulf Christl (Executive Director)
Open Source Geospatial Software, Data and Services
http://www.metaspatial.net