[foss4g2014] Fwd: computer labs for conference next year

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 09:19:51 PDT 2013

Maybe we should also have a couple of large-ish non-lab rooms reserved for workshops? In Minneapolis most of the workshops were BYOL, though I know that was organized separately from the conference.

In Denver, the four OpenGeo workshops were in very large non-lab rooms packed to capacity, people sitting on floors, etc. They usually do OpenLayers like that, at a minimum, though PostGIS is nice to do in a lab.

Tanya