[foss4g2014] promotion and publicity plans

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Thu Nov 7 22:42:48 PST 2013

Okay, there's clearly an argument to be made for PDX!

So would the conference title be FOSS4G 2014 PDX? following the theme of
the previous year's titles [1], is that how we want it to be immortalized?
just asking...
:-)

Alternatively it would be FOSS4G 2014 Portland, obviously. I'm just looking
at previous year's logos and seeing how these two options play out. I don't
feel strongly about it, yet.

Lots of good ideas in this thread!

I say we contact whoever it takes to get the Geo-Landia spot produced, that
would be over the top!
Does anyone have any contacts in this area?

See you next week at the planning meeting!
Percy

[1] googling the titles/logos is left to the reader

David Percy ("Percy")
-Geospatial Data Manager
-Web Map Wrangler
-GIS Instructor