[foss4g2014] Fwd: [OSGeo-Conf] Conference software

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Tue Nov 19 07:45:11 PST 2013

In case this got lost. Barend (co-chair Nottingham AT) is offering to manage the OJS install for the academic track.

There's probably no reason not to continue on with that.

Barry Rowlingson <b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk> ran the OJS install on an amazon instance (along with other stuff). Presumably that's still going and we could just take it over.

d.

Begin forwarded message: