[foss4g2014] Timbers "field trip"

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Fri Nov 29 19:06:58 PST 2013

> I think that feasible dates for the field trip are evenings Sept 7-12,
> with light attendance on the 7th or 12th.  I don't have the evening
> schedule in front of me right now to see what else is scheduled, but
> Monday night seems like perhaps the best night for a field trip.

I always figured we'd have multiple field trips, especially on the weekend following for those people who want to stay for the weekend. But maybe a few pre-conference field trips are a good idea too...

Many of them may be limited space, so we want multiple options, and some wouldn't work well on anything but weekends – wine country tours, geology field trips up the gorge, trips to Mt. St Helens...

The current evening plans are:

Monday: none
Tuesday: pub night
Wednesday: vendor social