[foss4g2014] nottingham video

naefish at aol.com naefish at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 11:39:29 PDT 2013

I was at the closing ceremony for foss4g in Nottingham.  We showed the video of Darrell talking and
inviting everyone to Portland in 2014.   Then I went on stage and invited everyone to Portland and they
passed a foss4g 2013 flag to me.  It was a great conference :)  I look forward to assisting with planning foss4g 2014.  I have to work tonight till 7pm.  Is there a way I can join in on the meeting via google hangout or
conference call?

Lynnae