[foss4g2014] On being a reviewer

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Mon Apr 28 12:14:43 PDT 2014

If you volunteered to be a reviewer, you should have gotten an e-mail from me with instructions on how to begin reviewing.

If you didn’t get said e-mail, please let me know ASAP and I’ll get you set up.

If you’ve suddenly come to your senses and decided you want to be a reviewer, and help set the program, let me know and I’ll get you set up. There’s no need to be local to Portland.

Thanks to everyone who’s volunteering. This is a big, but critical task for the conference.

Darrell