[foss4g2014] Who wants to make a map?

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:55:42 PDT 2014

I think it's looking great Dave,

On the main map - maybe bump the MAX station icon down a couple of sizes to
help de-clutter?
On the inset map - drop the DoubleTree label, and if possible, fit in the
World Forestry Center label, as the western-most event location for the big
picture
On the inset map - somehow add the 2 big rivers for context?

that's all I could think of - great job!

Tanya