[foss4g2014] Seeking accomodation for FOSS4G 2014 in Portland

Scott Hatcher scott.v.hatcher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 07:13:05 PDT 2014

Hello all,

My first post to the list.

I'm attending the upcoming conference in Portland, and am looking for a
couple nights accommodation. I need a place to crash on the nights of
the 6th, 7th, and 8th (sat, sun, mon), as well as the 13th (sat).

I'm a 26 year old laid-back graduate student from Nova Scotia, Canada.
I would be grateful for any sort of surface to crash on: bed, carpet,
futon, etc. I will have a sleeping bag.

If you can help me out on any of those nights please let me know. I
would be more than happy to provide payment in the form of cash,
cooking, consumables (bring you some Canadian Maple Syrup?), or
conversation.

Thanks,
Scott Hatcher