[foss4g2014] Update conf schedule: Mon, Tues lunch 'on your own'

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:45:39 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel

I'll get it if someone hasn't done it already.

Since you've asked, I got a call today about Workshop start and stop times,
Is it confirmed that people should plan for 4 hours for the 1/2 day
workshops 8am to Noon, and 1 to 5pm? What about for the full day workshops?
8am to 5pm?

Just checking - the question was from someone driving in from Corvallis
early in the morning...

Tanya