[foss4g2014] Birds of a Feather wiki

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 27 13:27:53 PDT 2014

Hi all!

I was just thinking of BOFs at the Portland event, so I went searching
online and couldn't find a reference to its wiki page (I did find a
recent press release mentioning BOFs there, but no link to a page).

Refresher: BOFs are self-organized, but we do need to give attendees a
wiki page so they can sign up, and the wiki page should list what
timeslots, and rooms, are available to use.

So I created a wiki page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2014_BirdsOfAFeather

It would be great if someone with "boots on the ground" could edit that
page with details of rooms and timeslots, then we can announce it on the
Discuss list (or in your future press releases).

Thanks all!

-jeff