[foss4g2014] Here to volunteer

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Sat Feb 8 10:56:31 PST 2014

Glad to have you!

You can just put your name next to something if you want to claim it, and maybe send an e-mail to the list if there are questions about it.

If you’d like, you can call into our next planning meeting this Tuesday. Details at: http://calagator.org/events/1250465631

Is there something specific you’d like to contribute to, we can always find more tasks if there’s something you think you’d be good at.

d.