[foss4g2014] [Fwd: FOSS4G registration-related question]

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Wed Feb 12 16:41:18 PST 2014

Someone want to respond to Greg...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Greg Allensworth <gregor at greeninfo.org>
To: info at cugos.org
Subject: FOSS4G registration-related question
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:19:53 -0800

Hey there. I had a question about FOSS4G. There's no Contact Us sort of
page on the website yet, but it mentions that y'all at CUGOS did the
site, so perhaps you could point me at the appropriate person?

Question is:
I've submitted a proposal for presentation, and if it is accepted and I
do the presentation, I would like to have a co-presenter. Is there a
pass or special rate so my co-presenter can get in just to talk with me,
without their paying full price?

--
Greg Allensworth, Senior Web GIS Developer
BS  A+  Network+  Security+  Linux+  Server+
PH: 541-223-7636    email: gregor at greeninfo.org
Web: www.GreenInfo.org     www.MapsPortal.org

Subscribe to MapLines, our e-newsletter, at www.GreenInfo.org

--