[foss4g2014] Setting Conference Pricing

Angie Rudolph angie at greenwoodmap.com
Thu Feb 20 10:52:29 PST 2014

It looks like there is pretty decent public transit options from the
convention center, but not being a local I may not have a feel if it's a
viable option.  What if we cut the break food/drink service and tell people
up front to byos (bring your own snacks).  I think people would be
receptive to the idea if it cut $200 off their registration fees.  As
someone previously mentioned perhaps a survey is in order.  We certainly
wouldn't want to offend or alienate any attendees.  Just my two cents...

Angie

--
Angie Rudolph
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.