[foss4g2014] Sol Katz award 20124

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Feb 20 12:19:04 PST 2014

We have a separate Sol Katz selection committee (now 11 members), so the
only thing required from the FOSS4G local committee is to block off 10
minutes for the award presentation in the closing plenary.

While I'm here, I should also request another 10 minutes in the closing
plenary for the 2015 local committee 'announcement', a time for their
rep to attract everyone to their event (this is super important).

-jeff