[foss4g2014] Location of FOSS4G2014 on website

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Jan 31 09:52:30 PST 2014

Dear LOC,

While putting the new foss4g logo on http://geonetwork-opensource.org I ran into the following:

Although it seems very obvious, for some reason it is not very clear where FOSS4G2014 will be held from your website. On the homepage there is no reference to the location except the PDX reference (which means nothing to a Dutchman like me :-).
On the about page the location is actually mentioned. And call me blind, but even that was not immediately apparent to me.
So my suggestion is to put clearly on the site where we will actually go to meet all of you!

Cheers,
Jeroen