[FOSS4G2015] Anyone from FOSS4G 2015 LOC coming 2014?

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Sun Aug 24 05:30:53 PDT 2014

Hi Darrell,

Yep. Several FOSS4G 2015 LOC members will go to Portland and Heegu Park may give a talk or play little video about Seoul there.

Heegu will contact you about this and ask some help from Portland team. Your assist will be appreciated.

Best,

Sanghee
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - Helping Earth Sustainable
http://www.gaia3d.com
Tel : +82-(0)2-3397-3475
Fax : +82-(0)2-3397-3478

2014. 8. 24., 오후 2:47, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> 작성: