[FOSS4G2015] linking to conference website

Heegu Park hgpark at gaia3d.com
Wed Aug 12 22:23:28 PDT 2015

Dear Jody!

Do you want to embed the FOSS4G Seoul 2015 workshop link on your blog,
right? From your blog, people can click the link and it should go directly
your workshop details at FOSS4G Seoul 2015. If so, we will work on this and
let you know as soon as it completed!

Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Heegu Park

> Morning:
>
> I am rounding up content for a blog post promoting foss4g - and could not
> figure out a way to link to individual workshops or proposals on the
> conference website.  It would be nice to link to a description of a talk,
> rather than reproduce it in a blog post.
>
> Are any further refinements to the website planned as the schedule
> finalized?
> --
> Jody Garnett

*Park, Heegu*

Marketing / Business Development, Gaia3D Inc.,

http://www.gaia3d.com