[FOSS4G2015] OSGeo charter members from Korea

Heegu Park hgpark at gaia3d.com
Tue Aug 25 00:50:48 PDT 2015

Dear Jeff!

I nominated Byeong-Hyeok Yu at Korea National Park Service. I'm not sure if
you met him before, but he's been ac active member of OSGeo Korean Chapter
for some time.

I sent the nomination mail by the process, so I think you can get the mail
soon. :) Please correct if there's something I'm missing.

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Heegu Park

> Hello everyone!
>
> I am just noticing that there are only 3 Charter Members in South
> Korea[1]: BJ Jang, Minpa Lee, and Sanghee.  There should be more
> represented from such an active community!!!!!  Can you help me/us by
> submitting a nomination for your local active leaders?  Please follow the
> steps at
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2015#Nominate_new_Charter_Members:_2015-08-17_to_2015-08-30_.282_weeks.29
>
> Thanks and see you soon in Seoul! :)
>
> -jeff
>

> [1] http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members

*Park, Heegu*

Marketing / Business Development, Gaia3D Inc.,

http://www.gaia3d.com